Latest News from SRCC Office
Here are the operating hours:
Monday 11- 7
Tuesday 11 – 7
Wednesday 11 – 7
Thursday 11 – 7
Friday 11 – 7
Saturday 10 – 7
Sunday 10 -7
Phase III is a go!
That means the dining room is allowed to have indoor dining service.
Members and guests must wear a mask when coming into the dining room and can take it off when they sit down. They must wear it whenever they leave the table. This is a NYS mandate and fines have been given out for non compliance. For the safety of our fellow members and staff, please abide by the mandates.
Due to Covid19 requirements we will have reduced seating limitation. We set up additional tables in the Living Room to accommodate more members. To recap, we will have seating on the deck, in the member dining rooms and in the living room.
The dining room opens today at 3:00 Full hours next week.
For this week starting tonight:
Wed, Thu, Fri 3-9 pm
Sat Sun 12-6
- Proper golf attire must be worn on the golf course, driving range and practice areas by any person on the course, at all times.
- Accepted attire is considered mid-thigh shorts, golf slacks and golf skirts.
- Collared golf shirts, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, sweaters, or sweatshirts of an acceptable golf style are required.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Cut-offs, short-shorts, gym shorts, basketball shorts and running shorts are not permitted on the golf course.
- Tee-shirts, tank – tops, and halter tops are not permitted on the golf course or in the clubhouse.
- Blue jeans of any kind are not allowed on the golf course.
- Shoes must be worn in all areas except locker rooms and pool area. No bare feet allowed outside the locker rooms and pool area.
- All players on the course shall abide by this dress code, so remember to inform any guest prior to their arrival.
- The Golf Professional and his staff are responsible for the enforcement of the dress code.
- Final judgment regarding proper golf attire shall be by the Golf Professional or his staff in his absence and/or by the Board of Governors.
Recent Tournament Results
Championship Flight Nicholas Braman - Joey FitzsimmonsdefJoe Marro Jr - Corey Purcel1 up Blue First Flight Don Levy - Karl SchneibeldefRocky Cocca - Paul Lundberg2 & 1 Blue Second...
2020 Red, White & Blue NAME 1st GrossKatie Nelson842nd GrossCarol Difabio873rd GrossRachel Barlette93 NAME 1st NetSue Delanoy722nd NetSue Motler752nd NetKathy McLaughlin754th...
GROSS: Kim & Rick Lloyd NET: Elena & AJ Kean OVERALL GROSSRick & Kim Lloyd77OVERALL NETAJ & Elena Kean65 BLUE GROSS: 1Rick & Kim Lloyd772Rocky & Dee...
Congratulations to the 2020 Governor's Cup Winners: GOVERNOR'S CUP CHAMPIONS Al Stranahan & Tom Welch Tie for Low Net with 66 Alex Kelley & Matt Stefanik Tie for Low Gross with 71 Full Filed Results...
RED TEAM ...
Points GROSS 1Katie Nelson292Kim Lloyd25 NET 1Siena Wheeler482Trish Maloney413Dee Cocca384Kathy McLaughlin365Sue Motler356Sharon Waldbillig347TKate Wasson337TRobyn Signorelli33
Pro-Shop Phone: (518) 869-5101
Albany, NY 12211
GHIN System – If you enter your e-mail address to the GHIN system so you can have your index sent to you, please note that AOL blocks the GHIN server from sending e-mails to its address. If you have another e-mail address, please use it.
Dress code – Denim in good taste is permitted in the member dining room, locker rooms and patio dining areas. Please make sure your guests and family are aware of our policy.
|How to repair a divot|
|How to repair a ball mark|
We want to hear from you, so we created the form below so that you can submit any comments, questions, or even complaints. Your message will be confidential. Please include your contact information so that we can get back to you.