Latest News from SRCC Office
- Proper golf attire must be worn on the golf course, driving range and practice areas by any person on the course, at all times.
- Accepted attire is considered mid-thigh shorts, golf slacks and golf skirts.
- Collared golf shirts, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, sweaters, or sweatshirts of an acceptable golf style are required.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Cut-offs, short-shorts, gym shorts, basketball shorts and running shorts are not permitted on the golf course.
- Tee-shirts, tank – tops, and halter tops are not permitted on the golf course or in the clubhouse.
- Blue jeans of any kind are not allowed on the golf course.
- Shoes must be worn in all areas except locker rooms and pool area. No bare feet allowed outside the locker rooms and pool area.
- All players on the course shall abide by this dress code, so remember to inform any guest prior to their arrival.
- The Golf Professional and his staff are responsible for the enforcement of the dress code.
- Final judgment regarding proper golf attire shall be by the Golf Professional or his staff in his absence and/or by the Board of Governors.
Recent Tournament Results
Shaker Ridge Country Club He - She OVERALL GROSS Rick Lloyd - Katie Nelson73 COMBINED NET Pat Maloney - Kim Scheuer67 John Mclaughlin - Jean...
Congratulations to Jean Goldsmith on winning the Senior Club Championship. Winners listed below: Championship Flight GrossScoreJean Goldsmith170 Net Shelley Woodward145Jennifer Hoerup148 First...
Scramble / Better Ball GROSS Sienna Wheeler - Katie Nelson6974143Carol Difabio - Sue Delanoy7583158 NET Rachel Barlette - Dee Cocca6668134Robyn...
Championship Flight Nicholas Braman - Joey FitzsimmonsdefJoe Marro Jr - Corey Purcel1 up Blue First Flight Don Levy - Karl SchneibeldefRocky Cocca - Paul Lundberg2 & 1 Blue Second...
2020 Red, White & Blue NAME 1st GrossKatie Nelson842nd GrossCarol Difabio873rd GrossRachel Barlette93 NAME 1st NetSue Delanoy722nd NetSue Motler752nd NetKathy McLaughlin754th...
GROSS: Kim & Rick Lloyd NET: Elena & AJ Kean OVERALL GROSSRick & Kim Lloyd77OVERALL NETAJ & Elena Kean65 BLUE GROSS: 1Rick & Kim Lloyd772Rocky & Dee...
Pro-Shop Phone: (518) 869-5101
Albany, NY 12211
GHIN System – If you enter your e-mail address to the GHIN system so you can have your index sent to you, please note that AOL blocks the GHIN server from sending e-mails to its address. If you have another e-mail address, please use it.
Dress code – Denim in good taste is permitted in the member dining room, locker rooms and patio dining areas. Please make sure your guests and family are aware of our policy.
|How to repair a divot|
|How to repair a ball mark|
We want to hear from you, so we created the form below so that you can submit any comments, questions, or even complaints. Your message will be confidential. Please include your contact information so that we can get back to you.