Shaker Ridge Youth Summer Program is right around the corner! If you’re interested in signing up your child or grandchild, please see the following information:
Your child will need to have the “Code of Conduct” and “SRCC Youth Program Medical Release” forms filled out (please see attached). If your child has severe allergies and may need medication administered at camp (ex. an epipen) their doctor will need to fill out the “Full Authorization Emergency Care” form attached. These forms may be dropped off at the clubhouse and or returned by email.
There is a $30 per child registration fee that will be charged to your member account at the beginning of the program. All children must have completed kindergarten to attend.
Program dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting July 3rd through August 9th. Program hours are 9:00am-1:00pm. (There will be NO camp on Thursday, July 19th)
What to bring:
- Bathing suit, a driver, and a putter. Children are allowed to bring additional golf clubs if you have them. Please label your child’s belongings so we can easily return anything that gets lost. We provide golf balls and towels at the pool.
- Children may bring a water bottle. We have water jugs at golf and a fountain in the locker rooms.
What to wear:
- Children should wear collared shirts, Bermuda shorts and sneakers. Jeans and jean shorts are not allowed as a club rule.
- Lunch can be ordered at the beginning of camp. Lunch orders are given to the snack shack and will be charged to the appropriate member account. See attached Lunch Calendar.
- Snacks will be available for purchase after lunch.
- You may send your child with a bagged lunch. We cannot refrigerate lunches during the day.
*If you choose to send your child with a lunch or snack, we ask that it does not contain peanuts/peanut butter/or any nut products.This will help us insure the safety of all of the children.*
In case of rain:
- Rainouts are usually determined DAY-OF. If, and only if, there is not an event booked in the clubhouse we may be able to move inside for a Movie Day. Please check your email frequently before camp if it is a rainy morning. Email will be the primary form of communication.
We’re looking forward to another great summer! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you should have any additional questions.
Youth Program Coordinator, Ellis Smith, email@example.com